Thursday, May 20, 2010

Updates/ Relaxer

Sorry I haven't been on here for awhile. Been real busy with school and prom. Got a couple of updates for you guys.
I recently went to prom last weekend, I had tons of fun! It was my boyfriends prom since I am still a junior. I wore this pretty teal dress with one strap going across.. my hair was in a curly up-do with weave. I was looking very sexy but classy and elegant! :)

Next update is I got my hair relaxed that same Saturday at 15 weeks post relaxer. I really didn't get to do a length check but from the glimpse I had I could tell I gained some length :D !!! I will be taking this up-do out hopefully this weekend, if not than Monday after school. So I will posting pictures up than (of my hair and prom). There was really one thing I regretted was having my stylist use glue in my hair rather than sewn it in. Time wasn't on my side that day and I really needed a quick, cute, inexpensive up-do and glue-in was the only option at the time! I know when I take this out I will be doing some major making up for it... but after the prom I think it was worth it! It was a one time thing and surely won't happen again if I can prevent it.

So thats all I have for now. I will be posting some product reviews in the near future once I am fully sure about the products. Also look out soon for my blog about my relaxer pic and prom pics.

Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment