Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lets talk hair!

Since my favorite topic lately as been hair, lets talk about mine. As I said in a recent blog my hair is currently SL. When I started this journey my hair was NL and very dry and just needed HELP!! Well I decided I wanted to start my own hair journey, at this time my hair was natural. I was going to get it relaxed before school started and I did (also got it dyed, BIG mistake). But I thought to myself why relax it if I can't take care of it. So I looked up online everywhere and thats when I came upon Hairlista.com. I was a true blessing! It help me with every problem I was facing and gave me great techniques on how to fix them. It help me turn my hair around! I'm so happy I found hairlista and a hair care journey!
So here goes some pics of my hair:



This was my natural hair, braided into a Mohawk.


This was my hair first relaxed in July


This was my hair first dyed to a light brown in August


This was my hair while I was on my hair journey November 6, 2009. That was a fresh relaxer. As you may notice my hair did grow and look much healthier! :)


This is a most recent pic taken in March 2010 (Currently have in a sew-in). My hair had alot of new growth so you can see the true length. I had a minor set back with my last relaxer, it was my first self relax and it was underprocessed and still had new growth. Also my front of my hair broke off because I was wearing a wig with a comb (bad idea) prior to that relaxer without given my hair a proper protein treatment. (Lesson well learned)

No comments:

Post a Comment