Thursday, April 29, 2010

Welcome :)

Hey guys and ladies! This is going to be my first blog and my first blog "site". I am so excited and I hope you are too. I want to share all my ups and downs with you guys... May it be with my hair or diet or just anything. I felt the best way to keep me on track was to start my own personal blog and try my hardest to go on everyday and post something... anything.

Well let me tell you about myself to get started:

My name is Natasha but I'm well known as Pashyn :)
I am currently 17 years old and a junior in high school (one more year!!! :D )
I live with my mom in Florida.
I started my hair journey back in August where I was Neck Length (NL) and felt as if my hair will never grow. Now couple months later my hair is beautiful Shoulder Length (SL).
Even though I learned alot through these past couple months I still feel there is alot more I can still learn about my hair. My hair goal is to reach Mid-Back Level (MBL). I know with patient and care I can reach that goal!

Well thats a lil info on me... as we go on through this journey, you will learn more about me, While we both learn more about how to take care of black hair and our bodies.

Thanks for Visiting, I will surely keep you updated

No comments:

Post a Comment